Asset Management Associate
Position Reports to: Asset Management
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Department: Asset Management and Acquisitions
Keystone Property Group has an outstanding career opportunity for a driven, analytical focused Asset Management Associate to join our team. This position will support Senior Asset Managers in the day to day asset management functions with a key focus on managing the execution of the investment strategies within a specified portfolio of properties.
- Utilize strong financial skills to develop sophisticated financial models, underwrite prospective lease economics, IRR analysis, promote and return waterfalls, cash flow forecasts, sell vs. hold analysis, and other ad hoc requirements
- Develop information for financing purposes, work with lenders and intermediaries to obtain the best financing possible
- Collect due diligence information in connection with sales and financing processes and assist with the closing of financings and sales
- Responsible for updating property level ARGUS and Excel models
- Provide lease analysis including net effective rent comparisons and prepare lender approval requests when required.
- Work with the leasing department and Senior Asset Managers to create both short and long term strategies to add value on a property by property basis
- Review monthly income statements, balance sheets, and variance reports on managed properties
- Prepare quarterly market valuations of assets within the portfolio
- Coordinate annual budget process between Leasing, Property Management, Accounting and Asset Management
- Review lender draw requests and coordinate processing with Job Cost Accounting
- Review of CAM billings, reconciliations, and electric billings to ensure maximum collection of reimbursement revenue
- Attend monthly team meetings for specified properties and follow-up on outstanding tasks with various departments (Leasing, Accounting, and Property Management) throughout the month.
- Assist in the day to day asset management tasks on specified properties within the Portfolio
- Develop a strong understanding of the real estate markets and communities in each of the target markets, including trends (both real estate and general economic), activities, developments, significant transactions and major players.
- Minimum 5 years of business experience with at least 3 years of real estate experience
- Bachelor’s degree
- Expertise in Excel, Word is required; Argus experience preferred.
- Experience in financial modeling and analysis
- Strong work ethic and an ability to work with limited supervision
- Independent, self-starter mentality, with exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Attention to detail, patience and perseverance is a must
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, written communications and presentation skills
- A strong team player willing to participate in ad hoc projects
Please send your resume to Melanie Egan at email@example.com