Position Reports to: Accounts Payable / Accounts Receivable Manager
Location: Conshohocken, PA
Department: Lease Administration
The Lease Administrator is responsible for reviewing and approving lease abstracts and tracking monthly financial obligations of lease documents. This position is also responsible for ensuring data integrity of lease information maintained in the accounting system and communicating with the internal team and tenants regarding lease administration matters.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Reviews, abstracts and processes leases, amendments and other documents.
- Coordinates the execution, notification and distribution of all executed documents.
- Prepares and maintains files (physical and electronic) for all executed documents.
- Prepares lease related correspondence and forms, including estoppels, SNDA’s, commencement memo’s and trigger-date memoranda.
- Maintains database software information and accuracy.
- Processes security deposits/refunds, and letters of credit.
- Maintains tenant insurance certificate compliance.
- Assists with tenant ledger reconciliations.
- Reviews, enters, and verifies incoming acquisition information for tenant leases.
- Prepares and distributes ownership change letters, tenant welcome/information letters, and vendor notices required upon settlement of a property.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, accounting, real estate, business or related field.
- A minimum of 5 years of related experience in the commercial real estate industry preferred.
- Solid computer skills and proficiency in the MS Word, and MS Excel.
- Sage Timberline Software experience is a plus.
- Ability to effectively interface with multiple departments.
- Strong analytical and organizational skills.
- Capable of managing multiple projects and meet deadlines.
- Experience reading, interpreting and summarizing leases and contracts.
- Adaptable to changing priorities.
- Strong presentation and communication skills.
- Strong problem solving and creative skills and the ability to exercise sound judgement and make decisions based on accurate and timely analysis.
- Adheres to the firm’s values and culture of commitment, collaboration, excellence, honesty, integrity, respect for others and trust.
To apply for this position please send your resume to Melanie Egain at email@example.com
Position Reports to: Property Manager or Chief/Lead Engineer
Location: Media, PA
Department: Property Management
The Building Engineer is responsible for providing facilities and property maintenance to properties. This position involves the coordination, management and physical activity associated with the operation and maintenance of various building systems and building maintenance initiatives. The Building Engineer works closely with property managers to establish and maintain effective operating procedures.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities
- Oversees building maintenance projects.
- Oversees and monitors the operation, and makes adjustments of all mechanical systems including but not limited to refrigeration, heat exchangers, HVAC, electrical, emergency backup systems and hot water systems.
- Monitors operation and adjusts, and maintains refrigeration, chilled water, and air conditioning equipment, boilers, and ventilating and hot water heaters, pumps, valves, piping, and filters, other mechanical and electrical equipment, record readings and makes adjustments where necessary to assure proper operation of equipment.
- Analyzes the operation of various systems, determines the cause of any problems/ malfunctions and takes corrective action as required.
- Performs preventative maintenance on all base building and critical system equipment, which includes but not limited to, assembling all tools, supplies and instruments necessary to complete the job, performs work with a minimum amount of disruption, conducts immediate clean-up of work area, completes the preventative task sheet, returns tools to workshop and unused supplies to store room, reports any impending supply or material shortages and any equipment problems.
- Installs and repairs plumbing, piping, tubing, wire singles and three phase motors, run conduit, pull wiring to machinery, motors, operating parts, etc.
- Installs and rebuilds pumps and motors, installs and rebuilds air compressors and heat exchangers, replaces seals on pumps, installs and repairs piping, valves, filters, hot water systems, and associated controls.
- Installs, repairs, and maintains electrical controls, switching and motor controls.
- Assists other engineers with repairs and maintenance of buildings and equipment.
- Maintains building grounds and tenant suites, which may include tasks such as painting, changing light bulbs, replacing blinds and trash removal.
- Communicates with management, tenant service coordinator, and tenants regarding status of projects and ensures appropriate paperwork is completed.
- Purchases appropriate supplies for projects.
- Assumes other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
- High school degree or equivalent.
- 5 years of experience building maintenance experience.
- Valid state driver’s license.
- HVAC Certification strongly preferred.
- Travel and overtime.
- Capable of performing physical activities that require considerable use of arms, legs, moving whole body such as climbing, lifting, balancing, walking, stooping, and handling of materials.
- Good written and verbal communicator who works well and is at ease under pressure and with a diverse population.
- Demonstrated ability to determine needs, distinguish between emergency and non-emergency situations and attain results.
- Self-motivated, effective interpersonal and collaborative working style, a strong work ethic.
- Good customer service skills and problem resolution ability.
- Adhere to the firm’s values and culture of commitment, collaboration, excellence, honesty, integrity, respect of others and trust.
To apply for this position, please email your resume to Melanie Egan at firstname.lastname@example.org